The generous soul will be made rich,
and he who waters will also be watered himself.
(Proverbs 11:25, NKJV)
Do what is possible and pray for the impossible.
The Israelites were thirsty but the only water they had was not drinkable, so God told Moses to throw a piece of wood into the water and the waters became sweet. That piece of wood is symbolic of Jesus on the cross. Join me in looking to Jesus on the cross as the NOW solution for those who don’t have clean water to drink. Join me in contributing to CharityWater for long-term water solutions for those who are thirsty. (Exodus 15)
- We cannot live without water. It is the most valuable resource.
- If we give starving people a water source then they can grow their own food.
- More than 1 billion people lack clean drinking water per the WorldWaterCouncil.org.
- 100% of the donations fund WATER projects; Operating expenses are covered separately.
- It’s WATER – the most valuable earthly resource. Providing clean water leads to improvements in every other area of life.
- I can track the donations made to MY campaign and get updates on where that money is spent, so it feels like I’m directly involved in saving lives by providing clean water.